- Admissions Recruiter
- Go to our website »
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university and a world leader in experiential learning. The same commitment to connecting with the world drives our use-inspired research enterprise. The university offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools. Our campuses in Charlotte, N.C., San Francisco, Seattle, and Toronto are regional platforms for undergraduate and graduate learning and collaborative research. Northeastern pursues advanced research in security and materials at the Innovation Campus in Burlington, Massachusetts, and in coastal sustainability at the Marine Science Center in Nahant, Massachusetts.
About the Opportunity:
The Admissions Recruiter is responsible for designing, implementing and analyzing an effective recruiting and enrollment strategy for specific target audience(s) for Northeastern University's portfolio of graduate and professional degree programs. Strategies must drive and support annual enrollment goals, increase awareness and contribute to the overall success of Northeastern University and its programs. The Admissions Recruiter works in collaboration with the larger recruiting team, the marketing, enrollment and the academic team to meet goals for assigned projects and portfolios. A successful candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic, who strives to meet goals, enjoys meeting and attracting prospective students to Northeastern, and actively and positively contributes to the office welfare in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and analyze an effective recruitment and enrollment strategy for assigned target audience(s) for graduate and undergraduate professional programs. Strategy will include travel (locally and nationally) and virtual recruitment initiatives designed to attract professional students in line with university priorities.
- Identify, plan and execute opportunities for Northeastern's participation in marquee events and conferences that are in line with the University's broader goals and objectives.
- S/he will be responsible for planning, promoting, and executing high value in person events, including, but not limited to: open houses, informational sessions, networking events, and various other lead generation and nurture/conversion/enrollment events for the University.
- Development of webinar and virtual events to include the planning of application workshops, admitted student events, information sessions, and other similar topics. Also responsible for researching and identifying additional opportunities for sponsored webinars and virtual events in collaboration with other internal or external partners.
- Effectively track and measure recruitment and enrollment information in the University CRM, application and marketing automation systems in order to track metrics related to the entire enrollment lifecycle, ensure that all events and leads are being recorded, and analyze recruitment and enrollment data to determine the effectiveness of specific events and activities.
- S/he actively and positively contributes to the office welfare by working collaboratively with staff in all units to achieve institutional enrollment goals, including marketing, operations, enrollment management, college partners and academic advising. The Admissions Recruiter will also be responsible for coordinating and managing projects in addition to other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree with two to four years of professional experience in recruitment, sales, event management, marketing and/or higher education is preferred. Flexible, creative thinker open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization. Ability to work independently, as well as with teams of colleagues, and possess the aptitude for detail-oriented tasks. Strong planning, project management, time management skills and ability to manage priorities and stakeholder expectations. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to think and act both analytically and strategically. Experience working with a customer relationship management system (CRM) a plus. The individual in this position must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends, and wiliness to travel within North America is necessary.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University's commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity.
To apply, visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/879/cw/en-us/job/502565
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency